We strive to help business owners develop a solid foundation and business strategy so they can be successful. Find out how we can help you and your business today!
Your Business is very important to us as it is to you so, Challenge Law Firm is here to help you secure your business, gain your rights and fulfill your obligations without having any legal problems.
Challenge law firm has a qualified team of lawyers and consultants each of them has a wide and long experience in the Egyptian legal market.
During the past years, Challenge's team has gained the trust of their clients through its attitude, care and loyalty in performing tasks. The work has been done in time with at most due diligence and high quality since we are believing that our client's satisfaction is the main priority.
- Mrs. Sh. Solaiman: is the Managing Partner of the Challenge Law Firm, she has LLM degree in Law and has more than 19 years of experience in the Egyptian legal market. Before establishing Challenge Law Firm in 2011, she was practicing law in a multinational law firm for around 10 years. She has successfully handled many multinational clients’ cases and has wide experience in troubleshooting claims, negotiations and dealing with clients' problems.
Ms. Solaiman is specialized in Antitrust, Civil, Corporate ,Immigration, Employment, IP and Contract drafting.
- Ms. Kamilia Mahmoud is a Litigation Senior Attorney, admitted to Egyptian Bar in 1995. Ms. Kamilia has extensive Court exposure with 23 year of experience in the legal market.
Ms. Kamilia is specialized in Arbitration and Litigation fields. She is also a founder member in the Arab Union of International Arbitration.
- Mr. Mahmoud Nabil, is a Senior Attorney, admitted to the Egyptian Bar in 2001 with 19 years of experience in the legal market.
Mr. Mahmoud is specialized in Social Insurance, Corporate laws, Merger and acquisitions.
- Mr. Ahmed Abdel Latif, is a Senior Associate Attorney, admitted to the Egyptian Bar in 2004 he has extensive Court exposure with 15 years of experience in the legal market.
Mr. Ahmed is specialized in IP laws and Litigation. He is also a founder member in the Arab Union of International Arbitration.
- Mr. Mohamed Waly, is a Senior Associate Attorney, admitted to the Egyptian Bar in 2016 with around 4 years of experience. Mr. Waly has LLM degree.
Mr. Mohamed is specialized Corporate and Immigration and legalization.
- Mr. Mahmoud El Gazzar, is a Senior Associate Attorney, admitted to the Egyptian Bar in 2016 With around 4 years of experience. Mr. Mahmoud has LLM degree and a PhD seeker.Mr. Mahmoud is specialized in Arbitration and Litigation.
- Mr. Abdelrahman Hashish, is an Associate Attorney, admitted to the Egyptian Bar in 2017 with around 3 years of experience.
Mr. Hashish is specialized in IP and Sports disputes. He handles major national and international IP cases and Sports disputes.
- Mr. Mohamed Gamal, is a Junior Attorney. Mr. Mohamed is specialized in Immigration and Corporate.
Ms. Enas Youssef, is the office Manager, with 15 years of experience Ms. Enas is responsible for all client's affairs.
- Ms. Shree Ahmed, is a senior Paralegal, with around 14 years of experience. Ms. Shree is assenting all lawyers and responsible for pro- bono work and quality control.
- Mr. Karim Aly, is a staff paralegal, with around 12 years of experience in legal field. Mr. Karim assisting all the lawyers staff.
- Ms. May Mohsen, is a senior paralegal with around eight years of experience, Ms. May is looking after clients work and follow up with lawyers to ensure that the work has been done in its time and in a professional way.